I was told I was miscarrying on Friday. when will i start bleeding?

jadeyvonne

Asked by jadeyvonne at 8:50 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you do not natural pass the POC by Monday call your OB you may need a d&c
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:13 PM on May. 9, 2010

• According to the info in your other question, I wouldn't be convinced that you are m/c yet. Call your doc, or better, another doc on Monday if you haven't started bleeding before then and ask for a beta HCG and a followup ultrasound.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 9:31 PM on May. 9, 2010

• How do they know that you are miscarring? If you had a ultrasound and there was no heart beat it could take weeks.
    Anonymous

• thanks everyone. i'm going to try and see a different doctor tomorrow.
    jadeyvonne

Answer by jadeyvonne at 11:01 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I carried my baby over a month after he passed away (before realizing it) and another week once we found out and waited for the D&C, it can take quite a while for some. I never had one sign of miscarriage, no spotting or cramping what-so-ever. I never knew that was possible til it happened to me, but my ob said it's quite common with missed miscarriages. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:13 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I looked at your other questions, & you said you think you only conceived on April 15th or 18th. That means you're only 3 1/2 or 4 weeks along. That is very early in the pregnancy to find a heartbeat, or to determine whether or not you are miscarrying. I think your earlier spotting may have been implantation bleeding.
    Honestly, if I were you, I would wait it out & see a different doctor in a week or 2.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:54 AM on May. 10, 2010