Care to share my outrage? Flame away!

My brother works between 25 - 30 per week. His live in girlfriend works 16 hour days sometimes 6 days in a row. He gets pissed because she's not taking care of the house and it's a mess. He complains that HE has to clean. Because she's the woman and she should be doing it regardless of how hard she works. On top of that, she has an autoimmune disease that is not yet diagnosed officially but is most likely RA.

Thankfully they have no kids at this point. I hope he gets is butt straightened out before they decide to have them!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Is she outraged about it? If she's not, then why worry about it?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:10 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Eh, it's hard to sit around and watch things like this happen. But really not much you can do. I know it helps to vent though! So vent away!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:13 PM on May. 9, 2010

• ugh! --tell her to quit-- then she can clean and they can live on his 30 hrs a week see how he likes it-- after all that is his job right?
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:15 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Does she at least take out the trash? lol Because according to men, lifting one bag out of 1 can is house work!

I was working full time with morning sickness, hubby was not working and in between jobs because we were moving, and he was mad at me for not packing the house. ARRGGG!
    Anonymous

• me bf asked me today why i HAD to clean, i told him bc HE'S not going to do it. he said well, i can't sleep so i asked him to get the clothes out of the dryer and put the clothes from the washer into the dryer (not to fold the clothes bc i don't want him to pop a vessel or something) and he said, well, maybe i can sleep after all. i HATE men!!! he's been sleeping from 6am to now (830pm)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:25 PM on May. 9, 2010

• His girlfriend is stupid to put up with that crap, and he's a jerk for being like that. WIVES may be put up to that standard if she were stay at home or even working a little, but girlfriends have absolutely no reason to be picking up, cleaning and doing laundry etc for a man that isn't married to her, let alone pulling less hours at work than she is!!!!
    Anonymous