WOULD YOU DATE YOUR SISTER'S EX-BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND?

I have a friend you guys who is in a sticky situation, and I told her I would ask my cafemoms to help me out, so I can help her. She is madly in love with a guy who happen to be her sister's ex-boyfriend. She went to her sister and told her today, and her sister' reaction was not good. She informed my friend that she would no longer be welcome to her home or see her nieces and nephew if she date this guy. Is the sister overreacting just a bit? I mean she has moved on and gotten married, why should she worry about who her sister is dating? Help me out on this one.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 9:10 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• While I understand you can't help who you love...I'm sure that her sister will appreciate having to see him at all the family get togethers. There's a reason why they are ex's and that probably means that she doesn't want anything to do with him. I cannot agree with the sister for going after the ex-bf as I would feel the same way. There are some things that family and friends should NOT do. Them being friends would be fine...dating or marrying is NOT .
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:13 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I forgot to mention that she told her sister today at their mother's day dinner. Do you guys feel that she should have waited a better time to tell her? The man in question told her that it is none of her sister's business, but my friend feel out of respect, she should tell her before they go out on date.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:13 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Uhm only if my sister was dead--- otherwise she'd kill me :)
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:18 PM on May. 9, 2010

• EEWWW! I would never go there!
    Anonymous

• Bad, Bad, Bad idea.
    Anonymous

• :) married my sisters ex boyfriend! i see nothing wrong with it
    Anonymous

• Wow! No way! I just see trouble ahead with that mix.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:22 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I think she is is over reacting he is not her ex husband just an old boyfriend that she can't even get with again because she was married . I think your friend could have waited for a better time to tell her but her sister is taking things to far. If my sis did that too me I wouldn't care cause I have my man and I would only want her to be happy like i am
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:24 PM on May. 9, 2010

• NO
    Anonymous

• Never!!
    Stephanie0709

Answer by Stephanie0709 at 9:52 PM on May. 9, 2010