What does this mean?

I went to the beach on a bachlorette party this weekend. I did not want to leave my hubby & daughter because I have a wonderful marriage & love my husband. Well we went out dancing & met lots of new people. I talked a to a guy (just talked & danced) and saw them at the same place a couple night & even came to our pool & hung out for a drink (a friend came with him). We just hung out & had a good time & danced. He knew I was married & never tried anything. I became attracted to him (he is not my normal type, had tattos). I found myself thinking about him. My friend was the same way with one of his friends. He was such a gentleman & I would never cheat! But i came back home & felt weird & started wndering am I as happy as I think I am? Please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• The grass always looks greener on the otherside.
    Anonymous

• The OP here, I don't think the grass is greener. I know that I have it made. I don't work (SAHM) and I can go out & buy anything I want. He sopils me & treats me like a queen. You can tell my husband loves me! So why would I feel this way?
    Anonymous

• but when you get to the otherside its probabley not as green as what you thought it was
    Anonymous

• with Anon: it LOOKS greener. its not. you spent like what, 2 days with the other guy... opposed to how much time, energy, love and frustration invested into your husband/family? do you want to throw that away? if you are finding things that you dont like- like maybe you adn DH dont spend enough time together, change it. tell him you need/crave that attention.
    Anonymous

• It's not about what you have being a bad thing, it's about feeling like you were single...getting to mingle and dance with other people, not have to worry about kids etc..
    It's just not a good thing to dwell on.
    Anonymous

• Hanging out like you did with those people probably just allowed you to feel a bit freer than usual. A feeling that you haven't felt in a while. A lot of people experience it now and then. What is important is for you to realize that you do have a family that loves you and depends on you at home. A fantasy life that you might occasionally dream about is one thing, but acting on it is another. Don't feel guilty... just appreciate the break that you did have, and if you find that guilt does surface, don't allow yourself to be in a similar situation in the future.
    Anonymous

• Is this the same person who was pissed bc she didn't get a material gift from dh when she got home from this mini vacation? Are you seeing why he didn't think you should be given a gift? Your GIFT is your dh and child. Learn to appreciate what you have.
    Anonymous

• you should have been home with your family. on a beach dancing with another guy is not appropriate for you to be at thsi time in your life. sorry, i have no sympathy for you. but i do for your family. : (
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 11:24 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Totally normal, but if I were you I wouldn't put myself in that situation again. That is just allowing temptation into your life. When I go out I don't ever hang out with other guys. It's just my personal code of honor to my husband. I picked him, and vowed to love him forever. That doesn't mean I will forever be happy all the time. There will be unhappy times. Like it says in the vows, through thick and thin, good times and bad times. Sounds to me like you would really regret losing this guy.There will always be other men you are attracted to, and your dh is attracted to other women too, but it wouldn't be right for him to actually question your relationship because of it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:35 PM on May. 10, 2010