why are men they way they are

dam, I would of had a better time cleaning my house from top to bottom than I had today. Would of been fine without DH...I hate men

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• My ex always used to ruin every holiday and special occasion. Thankfully, he's gone and I now have a wonderful time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:38 PM on May. 9, 2010

• BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVOLVED!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:43 PM on May. 9, 2010

• lol, Men! Can't live with 'em and can't kill 'em!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:47 PM on May. 9, 2010

• yes you can admckenzie...you just have to use lime and bury them NOT in a shallow grave, LOL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:48 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Lol I dont know what it is about holidays but everyone in my family acts nuts on them! My husband made me get up to make my son breakfast, wth he was supposed to make me breakfast, instead i'm cooking while his lazy ass snores in bed. I wanted to smother him with a pillow (not really but still). Then he expected me to clean the house and cook lunch for HIS mother. I said, "No thank you. I'm a mother and my son and I will be spending the day with MY mother who will be taking care of us and making my day special since you don't care to" I left. Then later on I come home to roses. I thought "wow he finally figured it out" but nope my MIL had sent them for me. I can only hope my son will grow up not to be an idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 10, 2010

• why is the sky blue? how does the moon stay up? why why why.. the great questions in life.. IDK but I have a long list of "please explains" for God when I get up to them pearly gates
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:52 AM on May. 10, 2010

• that's not men. that's YOUR man. go find a good one.
    madfoot

Answer by madfoot at 4:42 PM on May. 10, 2010