what did you do for mothers day???

me i was up all night with my son, got a few hours of sleep. my husband played computer games all day. we were supposed to go out for dinner but instead he decided to go get himself tacobell and play more games..... i hope everyone else had a good one!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a breakfast of powder doughnuts with DD, played in playdough most of the morning, mowed the yard, went shopping where we met up with her daddy (not planned) and she wanted to go with him, so I came home and washed and waxed the car, then picked her up, we made spagetti, put up glow in the dark stars in her bedroom, bathtime, and then bed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:42 PM on May. 9, 2010

• None of us were doing anything special so we went to my mom's and had a cookout. Everyone brought something so none of us really had to spend any money on it. Then after lunch we went for a walk in the parkway with the kids and found some deer. (not an easy thing in the city) It ended up being a pretty good day.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:50 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Awwww I'm sorry Mom... I know it seems like everyone else has a wonderful day planned out and that you're all alone, but you're not. My Hubby is 2000 miles away, my Mom passed away 10 yrs ago, and the only calls I got today was from my oldest Sister, ( I have 3) and my Hubby... I took our boys down to our neighbors creek and had some fun getting rocks,and letting them skip some. Then we went to eat out, came home and cleaned up the house, and got ready for school, showers, etc.... So nothing special here, I ended up crying most of the evening because I miss my Mom....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:51 PM on May. 9, 2010

• I went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas with my 3 kids(ages 8, 2.5, and 1) and my sister. I spent 6.5 hours walking around or standing around while my sister went on rides with my kids. They had a few rides that my 1 year old could go on. Which he loved. My 2.5 year old wanted to go on all the rides his big brother went on but he is still to little for. I am so tired and I have a headache.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:59 PM on May. 9, 2010

• woke up at 9, had some peanut butter toast with my daughter (6yrs), then i had a shower, and bathed 2 of my dogs, then me and dd played some basketball, had tuna buns for lunch, then my brother came over, we played some more basketball, played on the wii, visited with our mom/dad, then he left, and me and my daughter played with bubbles, jumprope, a kids tennis set, soccer, hockey, chalk..and then we went out for dinner with my parents, played some more outside, have her a shower, cleaned the kitchen, and just put her to bed..now im gettin ready to watch the apprentice in half an hour...oooooooooooooooh..and i also totally cut my elbow open, it hurts sooooo bad...major blood..lol..it hurts!!!! but yaaa, all in all it was a good day..and it was beautiful outside to top it off..played lotsa sports.so now im exhausted..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:34 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Got up early, had breakfast and went to church. Daughter (25) came over and went to church with me, then took me to lunch. Then we came back to my place and hung out for a while before going to a flea market/thrift store and looked around for a while.

Came back home, she went back to her place (and her hubby) and i went out to dinner with my son (21) and then we went to shoot pool for a while.

The only dull spot in the day was when my ex boyfriend showed up at church with flowers, and i had to be tough with him. He got upset and sent many texts all afternoon, but other than that, the day was wonderful.

It does get better when the kids get older, ladies. i remember many times when Mother's day felt like a chore.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 11:52 PM on May. 9, 2010