What kind of drugs are these Pretty Wild people on anyway?

Seriously, are they like the poster children for shallowness or what? I feel offended to be of the same species... What's your opionion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have seen the previews on E for Pretty Wild and I think I watched it one time, I have no clue who they are and couldnt figure it out by watching the show that one time. From what I saw they were spoiled and not very bright lol so I stay away from it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:57 PM on May. 9, 2010

• i think it's mostly staged...they don't get paid unless they act a certain way???
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:45 PM on May. 9, 2010

• those girls are seriously stupid. it seems like this show is just intended for the purpose of showing them make bad decisions and then complain about the consequences of the decisions they made.
    Anonymous

• i honestly done even know who those girls are or where they came from, ive seen the previews but never the actual show.I love reality tv but this...THIS id TOO MUCH!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 11:19 PM on May. 9, 2010

• do you mean the "girlsgone wild"?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:19 PM on May. 9, 2010

• i thought it was the girls on E! its a reality show....very worthless and trashy
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 11:23 PM on May. 9, 2010