What's the worst thing you've done while drunk?

If you drink, chances are you've done something ignorant, embarrassing or upsetting...spill it!

I'll go first...

So I'm a lightweight to begin with and my friend took me to a latin nightclub last night. She started me off with a shot of tequila because I'm horribly shy and won't dance unless I've got something in my system. Then I had patron and OJ...two glasses. Then a Long Island Iced Tea and another shot of tequila...not sure how long these were spread out but they were pretty close together. She introduces me to her friend, we'll call him R and tells me to dance with him. So I do, and I was all over that poor boy LOL took him on stage and all and at the end of the night he asks me if I wanna go home with him...I can't even walk straight and can barely hold my head up and I say okay. I get to his house...we are about to do the deed and I puked all over his bed! He still called me though :d

your turn!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• BAHAHA - I had a similar experience, wasn't a latin club, but the same thing happened at the end of the night. I was drinking something that I don't normally like and it was all you can drink for $15 from 9-12 ..
    AND he still called me .. we dated for a while, not anymore but still talk sometimes...
    Anonymous

• was very drunk and we had friends over, sitting outside by the pool. I must have kinda drifted off and thought I was in the bathroom, and I peed my pants, straight through the garden chair, like loud rain landing on the concrete. Oh yeah what a proud moment LOL Haven't drunk that much since
    Anonymous

• MANY years ago, I used to go out with a friend every week for what they called "any coin any drink" night. You could get anything but premium liquors for a penny. Back then, i had quite a few one nighters with guys who I would NEVER have taken home to mama.

The most recent was about 10 years ago, I got totally shit faced drunk with some friends at a bar. There were a bunch of guys buying us drinks, and after a while they started chanting for us to flash them. We were sitting at the end of the bar, facing them, and we agreed to flash them our boobs. What I was too drunk to realize---they just pulled up their shirts, and I pulled up my shirt AND bra. Those guys sure got an eyeful, but at least I didn't leave with any of them.

Sad to say, I used to drive drunk after these outings. I am more ashamed of that than anything else I ever did while drunk.

I rarely drink nowadays, and never ever get drunk.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...... Never.......You should be ashamed... J/K
    Ok, here goes. 1st date with DH. I was doing double shots of tequilla at a night club. SOOO drunk I puked in the bathroom. On the 30 minute right home with his friends whom I never met I made them pull over so I could puke. Nice. He married me anyway. hehehe Here we are 14 years later.
    Anonymous

• my husband lol
    Anonymous

• 7 yrs ago me and the guy who is now my husband had gone out for our first real big date....I had a t-bird and he had a pickup. I had met him after work at a bar near his house but had to many shots of JACK and well he gave me a ride home and while we were driving in his truck I kept complaining that he was driving my car to fast!!!!.....we were in his truck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Mine wasn't even a big party or anything. I went out to a local pub with my sisters and had a few too many drinks. I only drink maybe once or twice a year. So my sisters took my home and dropped me off, then took my hubby with them to get my car. I was home with my daughter and thought she was in the other room. So as they were pulling out the drive I flashed them out the front window. Then I turned to see my daughter staring at me. She was about 5. She never let me live it down. She always says, "remember when you got drunk and showed everyone your boobs?" At she doesn't care who she says it in front of either. So I am sure that many of my nieghbors and the teachers at her school think her mom is an alcoholic.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 10, 2010

• When I was 19 my boss/roomate/friend snuck me into the bar on weekends, I would drink long island ice teas and end up dancing on the poll and not a dance poll but the wooden poll that holds up the roof, I think back and still embarassed about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Well right now I had 2 drinks while out with my DH at dinner and my neice thinks im laughing at 27 dresses but im craking up reading these posts. The worst thing I ever did though was skinny dip at the beach with a marine I just meet at a bar!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 10, 2010

• lol my sister has banned me from drinking in public...the most recent bad night was getting completely shit faced drunk and hooking up with my ex - though last year I got drunk at a concert and ended up going home with one of my brother's friends though that is sort of worse for my brother since his buddy told everyone! Though not all my drunken nights were horrid - it's how my current relationship started, sort of, my boyfriend and I flirted and whatnot but we were both too chicken to make the first move but then I got drunk and fell into his lap and told him he had really pretty eyes, lol, we've been together 6 months. I come from a large Irish family who fits almost any irish cliche you can think of so I got lots of stories. I won't go out with my aunt anymore since last time she got drunk and said to a group of black guys "I thought black boys don't eat pussy" - needless to say I hide behind a parked car until we went home
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2010