A gift for a collage student

Their is this girl in my church graduating from high school in a few weeks. She is going away for collage in the fall.I was wanting to give her a gift for graduation. Heres my idea I was wanting to give her something that she could use while she goes away for collage. I was wanting give her something she might not have though of that could be real useful when she is away from home. I need ideas exspecially from those of you that have left home to go to collage. What was something you didnt think about getting before you left but would have made life easier if you would have thought of it?

nurdreams

Asked by nurdreams at 11:46 PM on May. 9, 2010 in

• A label maker! She may not be living in a dorm, and roommates are notorious for digging into stuff and claiming they didn't know it was yours!! If you know where she'll be going, gift cards to the local places would be nice-- restaurants, coffee houses, bars, etc. Gift card to Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.com since they both sell textbooks online.

If dorm living-- flip flops and bathroom basket of toiletries.
    Either dorm or private living-- shower wrap and turbie (those things you use to wrap your hair out of the shower)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:38 AM on May. 10, 2010

• A real clue what life was really about lol
    Anonymous

• Storage containers, laundry bags, lap desk, gift cards to restaurants that are near campus, gift cards to book stores, gift cards to FedEx-Kinkos, gift cards to Staples or Office Depot, a pillow top mattress pad for an Xtra long twin bed (dorm beds are thin and lame), rechargable batteries and a charger
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:54 PM on May. 9, 2010

• Gift cards definitely.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:32 AM on May. 10, 2010

• A gift card to the University book store

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on May. 10, 2010