Why do we get a crash on our computer with windows live gallery and the computer shutdown on its own?

It really does suck cause i'm trying to view the new photos and videos I uploaded and windows live gallery makes my computer retarded and it shutdown! please help! anything I can download??? It said it recommended for me to download a new hardrive nevedia or something like that i forgot what its called but i did download and it didnt make a difference it still shutsdown.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not enough RAM? maybe it's bombing your computer so it's only option is to shut down?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:49 PM on May. 9, 2010

• jademom07 Is RAM memory? what can I do to fix that?
    Anonymous

• It is the memory that your computer uses to run programs, not the memory that you have for storage. without installing more (which you can if your pc has the room) you can try to set it up to allocate some of your storage memory for RAM...I've done it once but it's been a long while ago.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:55 PM on May. 9, 2010

• RAM=Random Access Memory

do you have any security program on your computer? if not id recommend getting some. you may have a virus on it.i dont think not enough memory would make your computer turn OFF.

try defragmenting your computer also.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:58 PM on May. 9, 2010

• MomNbabyGirl...I would think that a virus would crash it anytime and not just when she tries to run a certain program but you have some good ideas to rule certain things out. That reminds me that I need to defrag myself...thanks!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:07 AM on May. 10, 2010

• lol. i just got my computer fixed, it was a HORRIBLE mess! i couldn't even get windows to opeN! it would just sit there and LOAD foreVVERRRR

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:24 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Here check out this site. :) GL
    http://techsupportuk.blogspot.com/2009/02/not-enough-memory-and-how-to-get-more.html
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:27 AM on May. 10, 2010