Why is it that so many are concerned and trying to intervene with others chosen path or the fact that they are choosing to change their path?

What is it honestly to them?
Does it affect them?
Is it any of their business?
No it is only the business of the one choosing the path. So why not be respectful, to them? They are choosing this because they need a new path they don't feel their current one in their heart. So why not let them find peace?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 11:57 PM on May. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i understad how you feel i am white buddhist living in a predominatley christian town. many think that i am just playing with a religion which i'm not and that i am leading my children down the wrong path many here believe that god is the only way i choose to think instead that there are many roads that will lead us to the same place and this is the road i have chosen to follow i would like to believe that those who try to intervene with my beliefs are truly concerned for my well being and for those of my children i listen to everyone of them that comes to my door and i appreciate their concern but in the end i must walk the path of my choice I try to be respectful of their religion like bowing my head when someone says grace and hopefully they will respect mine as well
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 12:56 AM on May. 10, 2010

• why are you so concerned with what others try to do? Seriously you seem to be all up in everybody business more than anyone else and you call no fair when it isn't what you like.

I have no idea why an atheist would call religious people mentally delusional or they think of themselves of pieces of crap. It doesn't bother me why either. It shouldn't bother you either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 10, 2010

• To each his own.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:07 AM on May. 10, 2010

Umm no I don't tell others how to live their life or what to believe just not to attack others for theirs.

Umm yeah did I mention atheist no if you want to know I was primarily speaking of Christians. Also that post was based off an answer from a Christian gave in a previous post.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:12 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Give it a rest lady..it's mother's day...did anything good happen to you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Ive come to the the conclusion that its the nature of the beast. Nothing more and nothing less.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:27 AM on May. 10, 2010

• because the world is full of bitter DB's!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 10, 2010

• 12:21 AM on May. 10, 2010 by: Anonymous
    Give it a rest lady..it's mother's day...did anything good happen to you?

a FREAK'N men
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 10, 2010

• hot mama... you are/were a christian yourself... you have read the bible and know the answers to these questions already. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:38 AM on May. 10, 2010

• When you post it on a public forum you make it everyone's business. I have come to the conclusion that you fuel off this drama. By your own words, it is clear you found the idea to put down others and tell others to MYOB through a question. This is a personal question as is evident when you get upset when someone pulls an example of an atheist doing what you describe.

If you are really looking for answers and not drama you would take your endless how do i convert to half and half or all your sit on the fence questions to a group that is geared towards those types of questions.

you don't do that because you thrive, live and gain fuel by drama.

go ahead, argue and prove me right
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 10, 2010