What has been your experience with Gymboree programs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I havent had an experience with the Gymboree program, but I did with MyGym. And it was Great.Me and my son absolutely LOVED it .very educational, and Ive heard the are pretty similar, soo, I guess take a free class and see how it works :)
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 1:32 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Meaning? I don't have small children... I have shopped there, but I don't know what you mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 10, 2010

• We used The Little Gym and we LOVED IT!!! they are in most states and even in Tokyo!! But we recently moved and there is nothing like that here :( so sad... but it was the BEST experience !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 10, 2010

• They are great. The people there are awesome, your child will love it. They get exercise and tons of playtime. Theres also a music one where they sing and play with different instruments, it was nice, my son liked it, but i think he had more fun in the play one.
    Anonymous