does your husband look at porn?

Ok. so I was wanting to know if any of you on here caught or allow your husbands,boyfriends etc to watch or look at porn.If not how did you catch them and how did you handle it? Is this considered cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• No my fiance does not look at porn. I did have an x-boyfriend that did though and I knew about it. It is NOT considered cheating. Watching a dvd of people having sex is in no way cheating. There is no physical or emotional contact with another person what so ever. However, I was not happy that he wanted porn and felt disrespected in a way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I consider it cheating and it would be a deal breaker for me.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 12:22 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I watch porn and don't mind if he does.What is the big deal anyways.At least he isn't with another woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 10, 2010

• No, but for that moment, he wishes he was.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 12:27 AM on May. 10, 2010

• If he watches it its with me. He used to sneak it but we talked and made compromises and have been good ever since.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:31 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Yes he does, I don't mind - I don't consider it cheating. Though if he ever got to the point where he'd rather watch porn than be with me or if he watched it all the time then we'd have an issue. A little porn is no big deal but there are some men (and women) that become addicted to it. I had a friend from high school who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and her fiance's porn addiction nearly destroyed their relationship so there is a point when too much is too much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 10, 2010

• My husband watches several pornsites. It's not like I can tell him what to do.
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 12:52 AM on May. 10, 2010

• My husband watches porn and always has. When we were teenagers it was a huge problem between us and one reason we broke up. I considered it cheating, but over the couple years we were separated I grew up and realized it's a normal thing for people in general to watch porn. Now that we're back together he still watches it but I don't think anything of it, it doesn't affect our sex life and it's not worth the problems it would cause and frankly it doesn't even bother me. Choose your battles wisely.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:05 AM on May. 10, 2010

• lol to be very honest Idk hahaha I think porn is boring lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:21 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Yes he does. Not all the time, not an addiction, and he doesn't hide it by any means. I would have a problem if he didn't because he's TDY so much, and I can't always send him pictures and stuff if I'm super busy. So yeah, I'd much rather he be looking at the computer at things that we have both fantasized about than actually out doing something!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:22 AM on May. 10, 2010