did you sing any good songs today?

My favorite part of church is the songs but the ones today were sung in such a high note I couldn't sing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I attend church Sat night and all songs we sing are off the charts awesome! :-) I dont know their titles but they are awesome!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:02 AM on May. 10, 2010

• yup we song one i LOVED!!! the name is "peace in the storm"(its really in spanish)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:09 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I sang pat benetars hit me with your best shot.. lol not a religious song but very motivating
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I dont have church on sunday I go on sat night..and we sung a song in spanish its my favorite, it says(it might not make as much sence in english) come come,come divine sprite, come come come holy spirte in my life
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:47 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Hmm....I sang Elmo's song to my son. I do every day. He loves it! =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:20 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Carry On My Wayward Son...my 4 yr old sang it to me today LOL. That inspired me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I didn't sing any songs but my 11 yo son wrote a song for me on his steel drum for Mother's Day and it was called "You Are the Best" I just love him.
    FemRising

Answer by FemRising at 4:09 PM on May. 10, 2010