did you sing any good songs today?

My favorite part of church is the songs but the ones today were sung in such a high note I couldn't sing.

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I attend church Sat night and all songs we sing are off the charts awesome! :-) I dont know their titles but they are awesome!

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:02 AM on May. 10, 2010

• yup we song one i LOVED!!! the name is "peace in the storm"(its really in spanish)

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:09 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I sang pat benetars hit me with your best shot.. lol not a religious song but very motivating

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I dont have church on sunday I go on sat night..and we sung a song in spanish its my favorite, it says(it might not make as much sence in english) come come,come divine sprite, come come come holy spirte in my life

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:47 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Hmm....I sang Elmo's song to my son. I do every day. He loves it! =)

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:20 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Carry On My Wayward 4 yr old sang it to me today LOL. That inspired me.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I didn't sing any songs but my 11 yo son wrote a song for me on his steel drum for Mother's Day and it was called "You Are the Best" I just love him.

Answer by FemRising at 4:09 PM on May. 10, 2010