Tomorrow is the first day of school registration, so I wanted to know what else do I need?

I heard the birth certificate, social security card and vaccines form...anything else I might need? Also if my son has pervasive developmental disorder will he still go into regular classes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That sounds like everything you should need as far as enrolling. Is he going into Kindergarten? I would ask the office tomorrow when you enroll him about possibly testing to see if he can get into regular class if that is what you want. Good luck!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:10 AM on May. 10, 2010

• yea but call the school b4 you go to just make sure, thats what I did.and I found out I had to bring 2 proofs of address...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Yes, like pp said proof of address and cash/check to pay registration fee. Every school district is different as far as how the set up an IEP for special needs. You will just need to speak with them about getting the process started. I will say that the main goal is to always have the child in the least restrictive environment as possible. Unless his delays are profound, he will be in a regular classroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on May. 10, 2010