Mothers day ruined :(

This morning I woke up feeling great This afternoon I went into town for lunch with my sister, mom, dad, DH, & my 2 girls. We came home & went to open gym with my sister & left our girls with my parents, once that was over we got our daughters & came home. I had a voicemail from my mom & I tried to show my DH, then an old voicemail from a guy relative came on, anyways i told my DH who he was but he started accusing me of cheating etc. &calling me a bad mother & I really wanted to have a great time tonight & maybe a little intimatacy but now my night just feels ruined. I dont want to be around him no more. This accusations have always been around for along time, my DH works away & comes back on weekends. when I was pregnant with our 2nd child, I had no ride, no money, & stayed with my parents he accused me of cheating. he even loggs on to my cafemom to read questions i've posted. please help. idk what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Ahhh run away!!! run far away!!!! If he is that controlling it will only get worse!!! What a JErk!! GET OUT NOW!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Well, that sucks. It all sounds a bit immature to me. I am a grown adult woman. My husband works out of the state, he is gone probably two out of the four weeks of the month. It takes a mature individual to make it work, but it can be done. If he is extremely controlling, I would have to tell you to pack your bags and move out. No one deserves that in their relationship. No one deserves to feel controlled. Sorry...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 10, 2010

• yea I agree immature..I'm sorry your mother's day was ruined.but i really dont know what you can do...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:51 AM on May. 10, 2010

• usually when someone is constantly accusing someone of cheating,etc without any reason, it's because they are doing it themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I'd be wondering if he's not cheating and deflecting off from you.......I seriously couldn't deal with that crap.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:44 AM on May. 10, 2010

• What a jerk. Sorry momma :(
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:22 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Don't let him steal your joy. You know the truth so remain calm. Tell him you are sorry he feels that you would ever cheat on him and remind him that you think he rocks and you have no reason to seek love anywhere else bc you have all you need from him. Men just need to be reminded that you love them and he's the man. Just keep telling him no one could ever replace him. Then when he calms down, make plans to be independent if you are worried he'd really ever leave you. I have always told my two daughters and anyone else who will listen that we can love these men but should never allow ourselves to be totally dependent on them. Save some money, even change and it will add up over time. Make plans on what to do if anything ever happened to him. If you want to return to school or learn a trade to help out financially, check that out. There is always a way but don't make yourself helpless.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:29 AM on May. 10, 2010

• If he is acusing you of cheating, then i think he feels guilty himself for something. People who accuse that severely have their own guilt to deal with. If i were you, i would be accusing HIM of cheating. He is scar4ed of getting caught, so he automatically tries to put the guilt on you to take it away from himself.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:01 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Yup. Guilty Dog barks first!!!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:05 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Move on my friend had a spouse like that and even when her dad called he accused her of cheating.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:38 PM on May. 10, 2010