the only way i can contact him is on facebook, so i put this on his page...pretty funny, yet sad for me cause its my reality

1st mother's day was supposed to be a stress free, relaxing day was supposed to be my special day which it was most for half of it well demario ruins that like every thing else that's supposed to be mildly good in my life of course misery finds company he's unhappy w himself so he tries to put it off on me

This is why i don't like to be so nice to people i let this lame ass in my family, my fam does more for him than his own fam, he's the father of my son so i allow him to come back home, i can't stand him sometimes but i tolerate him so he feels comfortable co-parenting
but here's what i get in return
- smile to my face, live in my house, and talk shit behind my back
- allow other people to talk shit about me, even his own family and friends and not say shit until I flip
- disrespect me, in ways I never thought he was capable of
- leaves for days at a time, no way to contact, takes the car we share even though we live abo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I Like it!! Sorry, but if he did this to you on Mother's Day, he deserves a bit of show and tell. She can be the bigger person tomorrow, right now she is hurt and angry and wants to even it out a little, yes it's immature, but it is real and raw and how she feels.

Sweetie, take it down tomorrow or in 5 mins, you feel better, and that's great. I would be kicking him to the kerb too. Call your Mom, get her to pick you up and walk out of that house (which has his name on the lease). Take what's yours and your babies, and leave him and his mess alone. Don't destroy anything or you might get in trouble Find your own happy place,
    PS I don't ever want to cross you LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on May. 10, 2010

• ut 7miles away from even a corner store and tells me to walk, even though I was a new mom and had no help
    - and last...on my first mother's day leaves me and my son and says he's not going to see either of us again.
    well guess what
    GOOD RIDDANCE YOU BITCH
    I HOPE YOUR KARMA CATCHES UP TO YOU AND IN THE MEAN TIME SINCE YOUR NAMES THE ONLY ONE ON THE LEASE
    HAVE FUN PAYING FOR ALL THE SHIT THAT IS AND WILL BE FUCKED UP
    AND WHILE YOUR DUMBASS SLEEPS IN YOUR CAR UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE, I HOPE YOU REALIZE HOW SELFISH YOU ARE AND HOW FAKE YOU ARE AND HOW DUMB YOU ARE FOR WALKING OUT ON THE ONE PERSON WHO HAS STOOD BY YOU NO MATTER WHAT (me) AND THE ONE PERSON WHO WILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT ( YOUR SON )

oh and by the way all your crap that you thought you could leave and come back at any time yah that stuff its in the trash bin, and recylcing bin outside trash and recycling gets picked up around 7am monday morning
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Pretty pathetic you wrote all of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 10, 2010

• and the recycling thingy at the end was NOT funny at all... it was stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 10, 2010

• and its sunday

OP

i know its childish but he said he only wants to contact me thru facebook which is childish so i put all his business out there...lol
    ill probably delete it soon but its making me feel better right now
    Anonymous

• OP HERE

yah its pathetic
    but he took OUR car
    and i live on the out skirts of town and my closest fam is my mom and she lives about 30 minutes into town and she works
    so to even get groceries or get a break will be a struggle
    thats really what im mostly upset about
    him leaving? well i dont like him very much anyway...just upset for my son
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 10, 2010

• i see he did all of that, but you need to be the bigger person, be the mom now and the dad and set an example. not play the childish games that he is doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 10, 2010

• How old are you? You sound like a teenager. You are making yourself look really childish. You should try to be a better person for your son, not stoop to his dads level. Your son needs at least one of his parents to be a good role model.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 1:22 AM on May. 10, 2010

• OP
    my son cant read that
    LOL

its me venting, yes i made it public but at least i know he'll read it that way

yah pretty immature but i dont see how that makes me any less of amother thisloveofmine

well anyway, its entertaining, making me feel better, so i did it
    if i look immature, i really dont care

im livid, and i would do more, but like i said, he took OUR car, actually its in my name, and he's lucky I dont get real immature and take his new home, my car, away and report it stolen and let him fight that charge in court, which im considering...haha i hate him so much its not even funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Ok I can really really understand why you would feel like doing that, but honestly I would have sent him a private message on facebook if that's the only way he will talk to you. Yeah I would have put his stuff out to the curb too though. Hope you and your son get everything you need. Take the high road, be the mom you want to be. You will work it all out, just be the person you want your son to see you being, don't stoop to his level. Good luck mama.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:28 AM on May. 10, 2010