Have you seen my other posts?If not you can see it as a journal below.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1596498&edited=1

I belive that is the link to read my journey with my son and his girl friend about a teen couple, having a baby. I was bashed really hard last time, and I wanted to right a journal about it. I am not mad or bitter any longer towards ignorance at all. So all those who arent going to be ignorant and state what their thoughts are, please think before you type. Please keep in mind we are all mother, and those that bash are just plain rude and disrespectful. If you dont agree with what I said, thats perfectly fine of course, its just how you go about it. Thanks. All comments are welcome, but treat me they way you would want to be treated. And if your going to be negative...Becuase I have a certain someone that constantly bashes me over and over, dont hide anon message, show your face if you stand by what you believe in. This person knows who they are. ;)

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 3:03 AM on May. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I read your journal, you did everything you could have done and now there is a baby on the way, so rejoice, it is still a blessing no matter how you look at it. You did a good job, the bashing comes from some of these women who think this would never happen to them, because their way of bringing up kids is perfect and there is no such thing.
    You are there supporting them which is great and the way it should be, there is no turning back whst is done is done and you adjust and move one, kudos to you for being there when you were needed!

Answer by older at 9:00 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Thanks ;))
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 2:25 PM on May. 10, 2010