My Right side hurts!

Ok so for the last few days my right side, next to my hip has been killing me... i talk to my dad because he know what he is talking about but i want some other oppinion's i cant go to the Doc because i don't have insurance. its the right side above my hip up to my ribs,,,, and a little on the left side under my ribs... if anyone could help that would be amazing!! Thank you Lots!

TJ89

Asked by TJ89 at 3:48 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Health

• i know that your appendix is on your lower right side....
    i had similar problems in that area, and it turned out it was a little hernia from having a baby. a lot of women get these after having a kid, even if its been a while since you have had a child.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:52 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Gallbladder? Just a guess, from my gallbladder pain.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 5:07 AM on May. 10, 2010

• ER can't turn you away for no insurance.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:41 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Could be your appendix, which in that case you need to go to the ER. Also up under your rib cage on the right side is your gallbladder and liver, but if the pain is not under the right side of your ribs I wouldn't be too concerned about that. I would lean more toward appendix being the cause.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:45 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I have had gallblater pain before and it might be it... i dont want to go to the er because i can't afford the bill. but i haven't had much of any pain,,, in the past 12 hours i think it might just have been sometihng i ate... Ops!
    TJ89

Answer by TJ89 at 4:08 PM on May. 10, 2010