tips for spicing up the sex life?

Okay, so things between DH and I have become BLAH. Once a month, MAYBE, and always the same thing-missionary. Today I surprised him.. Called him at work and told him I needed him to come home. Met him at the door in lingerie with my hair and makeup all done up. REALLY worked. Best sex in a LONG time (actually, I think ever!!) So, I was curious, how do you spice up your sex life (or keep it spicy)? DH is the only man I've ever been with, so I don't really have any experience besides what I've done with him. He won't tell me what he wants because he thinks I'll find it unappealing. HELP! I want to be able to keep him in the mood, and I'm very shy, so I don't often go all out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• go to a sex shop together, like fascinations or castle megastore. Buy kamasutra books, edible body massage oils, toys, games, sexy lingerie, etc.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 6:29 AM on May. 10, 2010

• The sex shop is def. the first stop I suggest you make. You can either go alone and suprise him when you get home or bring him along and have him help pick out stuff. They have great Karm Sutra books, DVDs, lingerie, and toys. You could also go to a stip club with your man to spice things up a bit. Be open-minded in the bedroom and try new things. If you want to go extereme you could always spend the weekend at an "adult resort".
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:40 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I would sit down and talk about what you like and dislike. Your fantasies. Experiment with different positions, can be found on the Internet or in some truly educational books on the subject.. Talk to each other, touch each other. Try having an all day flirt session. We will do little discrete things that will drive the other crazy, after a day of that we are both ready after the kids are asleep.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:45 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Several months ago I read a Q&A on here and a lady talked about the K-y Yours and Mine product.... so I decided to try it because you can buy it at Wal-mart. That was the best investment in our intimate relationship we've made. We now call it our Joy Juice. You should plan a weekend away for just you and hubby and get things going. Try reading some romance books or chick flicks in preperation for the big event. The Cosmopolitan magazine has a website where you can find all kinds of hot idea's... as well as the magazine. Try going swimming together at nite alone, that is a fun way to get the fires burning. Good Luck, and have fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 10, 2010