Another question about Mirena...spotting?or what?

So, ive had mirena iud in for one year. since i got it put in, ive never cramped or bled at ALL.(i cramped for about 30 min after putting it in but thats normal) anyway.... the past two days ive been spotting very lightly and have been cramping for about a week on and off. its not enough to use a tampon or anything and its very randomly.
i dont know when im supposed to get a period because its been so long, and i know mirena is used to help stop heaving bleeding during periods. so could this just be me getting a "period" or something more? ive heard people spot sometimes when theyre pregnant? we have sex and dont use a condom bc i have my iud. oh im also nursing too but not as much as when my dd was first born.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:09 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm having the same thing, only throwing up too. I took a preggo test and it's negative. I usually spot a little or cramp a little every month, but I haven't for a long time and can't rem last time it was. I'm going to get another pap smear and ask them what's up with it. Good luck!
    Pocketmouse

Answer by Pocketmouse at 7:12 AM on May. 10, 2010

• You certainly have a lot of questions today. If this is a real concern, I would call your doctor.
    SpecialK651989

Answer by SpecialK651989 at 10:03 AM on May. 10, 2010