Have you ever..

Had a dream that your hubby cheated, and you woke up PISSED.. then you snap out of it and realize there is no reason to be? lol I did that this morning, and I turned over and my hubby wasn't in the bed because he was already awake getting ready for work and my first thought was "That A-hole!!" LOL I feel really dumb

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 7:32 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMBO yes I'm guilty! It'll take me a minute to not be mad at him and even then sometimes I'll just be in a sour mood that day becasue of that dream.

Or I have dreams where I've cheated on him and I wake up feeling extremely guilty like I had say what I dreamt about! Dreams are definitely weird...
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:22 AM on May. 10, 2010

• No, haven't woke up angry, but I have had dreams that were very upsetting to me.

A few nights ago I dreamt that I put my special needs daughter up for adoption and through out the dream I was going crazy trying to find the family that took her because I needed to tell them that I couldn't live with out her. But in my dream, I couldn't find them. I woke in tears! I also have reoccurring dreams about my parents. They have been gone 3 years (in October). Dreams about them often make me wake in tears.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Oh my goodness, those are terrible things to dream about =( I am so sorry. I've had similar dreams myself and let me tell you, your SO relieved when you wake up!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:43 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Yes, I have. I have went as far as being mean to him when I got up and him asking what was up, and then I realize oh im sorry it was just a dream. I have also had dream where something happened to my son and I wake up with those cries where you cant breath because you've been crying so hard. Whenever I have dreams that I remember they are always something crazy.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:49 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I have been so upset " in a dream ",& woke up crying hysteracally. Really put things in prospective. When I was a child I had a reacurring dream of a HUGE tire rite behind me almost runing me over, I tried to find out why for a while, bt no one could help.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:02 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Not necessarily cheating but I have had dreams about him and woke up pissed off at him. He can usually tell and we laugh it off. LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:12 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I've had those for sure. I've also had dreams of terrible things happening to people I love the most. I remember one time waking up and GASPING out of relief because I realized whatever it was wasn't true. Then afterward my head is a wonkie all day, does that happen to you? Ugh, I hope you have better dreams tonight!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:19 AM on May. 10, 2010