what shows do you watch, but don't want to admit....

LOL, mine is Glee. The first episode had me hooked. Then my friends were doggin' the show, so I said I thought it was dumb too (and at that point I did think it was kinda dumb) But I kept watching it anyway, and now I TOVO it so I can watch it when the kids are asleep.

I also love Dog the bounty hunter. I don’t deny watching it, but I tell any one either. I guess I can relate to the Chapman family, and deep down I’m more like them than I am like a lot of my friends. (I’m a former rock-n-roll biker girl, but now try to project a more wholesome imagine for my kids)

I know its silly... but are there any shows that you watch but don't tell any one that your a follower of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't think of anything right now that I watch and won't admit to. When I was younger there were some shows on the WB that I'd watch and not tell anyone. One of them was a show called Popular. It was a HS drama and I was embarrassed because I was out of high school!

If it makes you feel any better about Glee, I know a bunch of people (very smart people who have great tastes) who watch it. I've never seen it or gotten into it but not because I think it's stupid. I just don't have the time. If your friends tease you for liking it, pullout that rock and roll attitude, dust it off, and tell them what to bite! Haha!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:12 AM on May. 10, 2010

• OOPS- now I TIVO it!! (glee!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Honestly I don't watch much TV, but I sure look forward to my Grey's Anatomy night on Thursdays!!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:56 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I LOVE Deadliest Catch on TLC, Hoarders: Buried Alive, Intervention, and anything on VH1 and MTV..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:00 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I watch Americas Next Top Model...in the closet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I am a reality TV junkie. My favorite is Survivor. I admit it! Its my thing so deal with it. LOL
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:02 AM on May. 10, 2010