how early in your pregnancy did you feel lightheaded?

and what did you do about it? I am feeling lightheaded all of a sudden starting on Sunday morning, and slightly sick to my stomach. But we only "got it on" on Thursday. It just seems too early to be having any symptoms of pregnancy. The first day of my last period was April 22nd. I know it's probably too early to test, so could this be an early sign? This early?
Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• definitely too early.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 9:56 AM on May. 10, 2010

• First month
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 10:35 AM on May. 10, 2010

• actually, being lightheaded was my 1st sign that i was pregnant with my 1st baby.. so maybe..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Drinking a glass of water within the first 30 minutes of being awake helped me a lot. I also continued drinking more water than usual as the day went on and that also helped overall (with our first daughter). GL! Mt first day of my last cycle was the 19th and we are waiting to find out too :)
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 4:33 PM on May. 10, 2010