"I disrepect those who disrespect others. "Is the way to make peace happen?

This is quoted by another mother on CM. Does this add fuel or starts peace? Does your belief believe in peace or starting fights?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• respect and honor should be given no matter how others treat you.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:03 PM on May. 10, 2010

• It's drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 10, 2010

• No peace is not made by paying evil back with evil. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:43 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I beleive in peace, but I will not stand for disrespect, I usually do not respond to it, just report it. To me there is no credibility in disrespectful people.

Answer by older at 11:19 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Maybe she isn't interested in peace, not everyone is. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:41 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I will respect others until they've shown they're not worthy of respect. If someone is rude I will either ignore them or call them on it depending on the situation.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 2:56 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Nice am I popular or what. Look at history. Any group being persecuted against had to stand up. They had to be disrespectful bask. If you don't know how it feels you don't understand the problem. Just like If you don't know what you are talking about or referring to you can't understand why or how it happens. I will not stand for disrespect. It is not in the least bit needed in society. If you look at most of the people who do it they were the popular kids in school, there the ones who never got told off never felt like an out cast. They have no clue how they make others feels. Most of them think they are making other better by the rudeness. In order to understand the problem you must know how it feels and the pain you are causing. With out that understanding and first hand knowledge they will never understand the pain they cause in others. So yes actually it can help. So why not put attackers in check and maybe make it
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• so less people feel horrible about them selves like they are less worthy. Maybe we would have a less violent society. Maybe we wouldn't have kids blowing up or shooting up school because they are treated horribly. Hmm the best most affective thing I have seen that cures a bully is being bullied. I have had several who I have defending kids being bullied from come back later and say thank you for teaching me what I was doing. So know matter what you say, I know I have made a difference with my defending others, and I will continue to do so.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:28 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Really, I mean really? You obviously have a problem with a certain person on this forum and every chance you get you try to throw her under the bus whether it is in regards to what she believes or a comment she makes. You need to give it up OP. Just stop! The only one adding any fuel to anything and trying to start a fire is YOU.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• YIKES, hotmama this is really starting to creep me out. Ummm OP do you have a crush or problems with stalking....seriously this has got to stop
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:32 PM on May. 10, 2010