Can anyone help me figure out why the crap Itunes can't locate a few of my songs in my library?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hate I Tunes too. That is why we sold our I-Pod and bought a Zune. We now can buy any songs off any sites or rip any CD and it recognizes them right away.
    To convert I-Pod files to MP3 files, go to the Preferences panel of iTunes. Click on the "Importing" selection, select an MP3 Encoder for importing. Change the settings to whatever you want. Now, click OK and go back to the main window of iTunes. Select all songs you want to convert to MP3 and click on "Advanced" - "Convert Selection to MP3".

iTunes has a second AAC format called M4P. It is the protected. It cant be converted to MP3 as easily. If you want to convert it to MP3, do this: First, burn the songs you want to convert onto an Audio CD ( CD-R). Now, import (rip ) this CD, this time into MP3 files/format.
    Hope this helps. :)
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:00 PM on May. 11, 2010