Would anyone else feel like this is just too much?

Ok, I'm getting ready to join our local police force, and accordingly I've been working out. My husband, however doesn't seem to think that I'm doing enough, he has me working out in one way or another (this includes wii fit) for around 7 hours a day, I get breaks for water, one break for lunch and maybe two to sit down and rest. He's even on my case about it now, he's been telling me for the past half hour that I need to get it in gear and start working. Now, I know I need to be in good shape to be a cop, but do I really need to kill myself to get there, I have no idea how to point out to him that this is just too much, I'm getting in shape, I'm actually in better shape now than I've ever been. I get that he's nervous about this job, but I think I'll be fine, thoughts/comments/advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him to look up the word MODERATION. If you are in great shape then just maintain and there is no need to over do. You could strain something and not get the job bc you are healing. Tell him to lighten up.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 AM on May. 10, 2010

• you're in control of your body and nobody else. sounds to me like he's being a control freak. 7 hours a day is WAY TOO MUCH and unhealthy!
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 10:43 AM on May. 10, 2010

• How the heck does HE have that much time to be your personal trainer?? He should concentrate on his job, and let you do what you know you need to do. You aren't joining NAVY SEALS for crying out loud. He does need to ease up.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 3:52 PM on May. 10, 2010