Do anybody know of a company that sells good but not expensive health insurance?

I had insurance through my employer, but i had to quit on account on my son health conditions at the time ( almost a month ago ). So now i need health insurance for myself so i can go see the doc. I don't have the need to see a doc no more than once a year. Can somebody give me some good companies that don't have high deductibles?

JOSHUAJ_MOM

Asked by JOSHUAJ_MOM at 10:51 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, I don't have insurance, and frankly don't plan on ever having it again (baring legal requirements). Here is what we do, and it's worked much better for our family. I do need to tell you however that I am an IBO for this company, but that only came after I fell in love with the services.

My Dh and I both have preexisting conditions and couldn't afford to pay the $1000+ a month that it was going to cost us to keep our benefits. We had a low $200 a month budget for healthcare but couldn't find insurance for so low. So we started looking in to other options. We joined a Discount program and opened an HSA. In total we put $200 or less in to our health care and never pay a penny out of pocket.

Seeing how I'm running low on space I'll just give you the link. Feel free to let me know if you have questions!
    www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:12 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I spent months researching this. Scott and White was the best deal. My insurance is $220 a month, partly because I have preexisting conditions, my deductible is $750 but that doesn't apply to office visits and my copays are $30. www.swhp.com I think is the website to apply and get rates.
    Anonymous

• My family is on WinHealth.. We pay $500 month, but that s for the family. I think it is a Wyoming own and run company, so unless you live here I can't help.
    Anonymous