I am looking to buy a new digital camera. Can any one give me a recomendation?

My budget is around $200. I was thinking about getting a Nikon Coolpix. If you own one, has your experience with it been a positive one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I haven't had one but Nikons are usually great. I have a Canon Powershot and love it. Have you looked up reviews on Amazon or something? You should be able to find reviews for the specific model you are looking at, too.
    JonesMama

Answer by JonesMama at 10:59 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I loved my Sony Cybershot!! Hubby just bought me a new camera for valentines day and I dont really like it as much. Its a canon powershot sx120 is. I kinda want to sell it and buy another cybershot LoL
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:36 AM on May. 10, 2010

• BTW both of those camera's were $200 :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:37 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I have a Panasonic Lumix and LOVE it. It also takes digital video and has a 12x zoom. I paid around $200 on Amazon. I found this camera by searching for the top rated digital cameras on Google. Then I looked through the top 10 for what I was looking for. As I read reviews, I noticed that this was the point and click choice for many professional photographers who didn't want to haul around an SLR.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:34 PM on May. 10, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 PM on May. 10, 2010