Do anybody know of a company that sells good but not expensive health insurance?

I had insurance through my employer, but i had to quit on account on my son health conditions at the time ( almost a month ago ). So now i need health insurance for myself so i can go see the doc. I don't have the need to see a doc no more than once a year. Can somebody give me some good companies that don't have high deductibles?

JOSHUAJ_MOM

Asked by JOSHUAJ_MOM at 10:52 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Health

• the thing with medical insurance is, the more you pay monthly, the more coverage you will have, and the smaller the deductible, and copay or coinsurance. if you are only going to the dr. one time a year, then more than likely your best bet would be to pay $100-$300 for that visit. many dr. offices provide a cash at time of service discount too. imo, that is the best way to cover yourself in a temporary situation.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:21 AM on May. 10, 2010