Legit work at home?

I want to get into something to bring some more money into the house. Right now my DH works 40-50 hrs a week and I babysit my nieces. I get about 500 a month for babysitting them but in the fall the oldest goes to Kindergarten so it will go down quite a bit. I cant afford to pay anything to get started, and am not really into sales. Does anyone know of anything I could do? Or were to start looking?

Nicsone

Asked by Nicsone at 11:00 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:06 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Have you checked out Scentsy? http://www.jeannetteb.scentsy.us/

jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:08 AM on May. 10, 2010

• You could always advertise a few weeks before the start of the next school season for babysitting another child in your home. Honestly 99.9% of replies will be for direct sales companies here. I could say selling on ebay but you said you aren't interested in sales.

If you won't be babysitting them during the Summer you could advertise now as well
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:14 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I babysit them all year round and have for 3 years.
    Nicsone

Answer by Nicsone at 11:22 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I set you a PM. :)
    xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 12:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• There are quite a few options for you actually. The first choice YOU need to make is whether you would like a JOB or a Business. For me the best choice was a business, hands down. I work the hours I want to, around my kids and life. And the income is better than I ever imagined it would be too...

I will send you some information about what I do, but until then take a moment to review our Overview Audio and see what you think...  Through the month of May you can get started for just $9.95! Awesome opportunity!

ttys

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:45 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Let me know what you really want to do and I'll do my best to help you with your problem.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• There are a ton of options. Do you want a business (normally has costs) or a job (only apply for free ones)? I have a list of free jobs at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:39 PM on May. 10, 2010

• How does daily pay ans benefits sound? http://www.nrecareer4me.infoi

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:57 PM on May. 10, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:23 PM on May. 10, 2010