I'm sick and tired of people bashing other people and posting ANON like the cowards they are...

If you wanna bash someone be woman enough to do it without posting ANON and being a coward.

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 11:12 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I Totally agree!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 11:13 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Get over it! Waa Waa Waa
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I don't understand why people even have to bash other people anyway! This website is supposed to be about moms helping other moms...not making them feel like crap. We should have a place to go to ask for helpful advice when we have ANY issue without being chastized for it. It really pisses me off!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 11:14 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I agree! this site has gone from supportive to infantile remarks under the anon button.

Answer by older at 11:16 AM on May. 10, 2010

• So you can email them? Why do you want to know lol?
    Im sick of people crying about anons.JUST because you show your picture DOES NOT SHOW the real you lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:17 AM on May. 10, 2010

• OP Here- Wow ANON I thought we were adults here to get advice and give advice on kids, not here to act like kids. Maybe you should go find a CHILDRENS site that is more suitable for you.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 11:18 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I agree.. But most people want to speak their minds and/or be asses without the consequences.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 11:19 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Here Here! If you can't be helpful to other mom's don't say anything. No we may not all agree,but be don't have to be b*tches about it. There is enough of it in the real world you would hope that in cyper space we could be more supportive.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 11:19 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I always post anon. The last time i didnt, I asked a question about my 1 yr old child's bedtime being 8pm but he wont fall asleep until 11pm , needed advice on how to get him to sleep faster and it wound up ending with women calling me an unfit mother saying that child prot. services should be called on me and getting some really nasty emails. That was the last time i posted with my pic on. I want my privacy and people need to realize that there are people that bash on a regular basis that are not anon. Also, just because you can see my screen name and a picture of a bunny or even me, doesnt mean that anyone knows who I am or where i live. If you think about it, we are all anon, even you OP. Your screen name is hornz102485 and that's a cute picture, but I still dont know who you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Sometimes I can understand why some people post anon, and sometimes I think its appropriate to avoid the stalking and personal bashing that takes place on these boards. What's the difference if they post anon or not? Really, people ask a question and you can choose to read it and take their "advice" (sometimes I use that word loosely because of the content), but it truly doesn't make a difference. It sometimes feels like a witch hunt when some don't post anon. People feel strongly about their opinion on some subjects and it can become very heated and nasty. It carries over to other topics and questions and they have been followed, bashed, and ridiculed.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:26 AM on May. 10, 2010