Does anyone regret the decision they made to vote Obama in?

I don't regret my vote, but I didn't vote for Obama.

Didn't vote for Bush, either.

And maybe "McCain was on his deathbed" like I heard some say... but atleast he wasn't overshooting reality.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 11:30 AM on May. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope! Don't regret my vote for Obama. Even though this country is a mess created by Bush, Obama is trying to fix what was left in his lap. I do want to say I REALLY like the Smart Grant money he created for college students. We need to get people educated and working and that was a step in the right direction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I sure regret their decisions
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:35 AM on May. 10, 2010

• you really expect answers to this question? With all the bashing and name calling in this section? I bet you get a lot of " I didn't vote for him, but I am sorry so many people did" responses.

Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:36 AM on May. 10, 2010

• LOL, there are liars, yes. I'm anxious to see how many will actually come out and say it.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:38 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Glad you regret my vote, I have never once regretted anyone's vote even when they won and I was against it. I have this firm belief that we all want to be good citizens and vote our conscience as is our Constitutional right.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:39 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Not we have part of the 39% who would for him again in this forum lol.So like the above poster said don't expect anything to come of this question..they are still blaming it all on GWB even ideas/policies/decisions he's had not a thing to do with..as he is not president anymore.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:40 AM on May. 10, 2010

• would vote for him again^
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:42 AM on May. 10, 2010

• personally, i think people should have to pass a simple competency test to vote.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:47 AM on May. 10, 2010

• Anon 10:34
    Oh sure,that Smart grant is really great. They will give people in the Science and math degree programs (in their 3rd and 4th years) who have a 3.0 or better up to $4000 each year for schoo. First, it's only available to people who already get pell money (why not spread it around) and they have to be the "smart" ones, if you have a bit of trouble in school but you still want to get into the field you can't because you aren't smart enough to get money. This is a totally racist against middle America. This isn't the question but It shows how poor greed is alive and well in America. I could go on and on why this guy is wrong for America.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 10, 2010

• I voted for Obama and do not regret it one bit!
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 11:51 AM on May. 10, 2010