So, I just was just majorly offended by some kid...

Some kid I hadn't talked to since early high school. I mean, like, 7 or 8 years. Anyway, he's been on my FB for over 2 years now, and I've only had minor conversations, you know, maybe a funny post on his status a long time ago. I even "Hid" him from my homepage so I didn't have to see his updates.

Anyway, he popped up in the bottom corner, the chat, and said, "Hey you!" I went to his page, saw his recent statuses have been "woe-is-me, poor me... she dumped me" 's and "I can't do this alone" 's. So I thought, great, here we go, I can lend an ear.

So we talked a little about what we've been up to, work, demo derbies (he drives in them, DH and I like to watch) and all of a sudden, he says, "You still hot as ever"

I stopped, thought about it, and what my etiquette has taught me about accepting compliments, because I'm no good at it. I said, "Ha, thanks."

He said, "No, I was asking if you were."

WHAT IS THAT?!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:00 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He then went on to say, "I thought you might send me a hot pic?"

I said, "Excuse me, but that wouldn't be very appropriate."

He said, "I wont tell."

"I'll pass, thanks."

Then disappeared. I mean, how desperate can you be to mack on a woman you haven't seen/heard from in YEARS, that you KNOW is married, when your display pic is one of you with your CHILD...

I'm waiting to decide how to respond to this little bastard. He signed right off, then right back on, and I really want to tear into him, but I just don't know what I'd say. I'd like to say, "You know what, douche bag? My husband's UFC size, and UFC mean, and I know where you sleep at night!

Has anyone else been offended recently? What's your story?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:04 PM on May. 10, 2010

• sounds like he is looking for a booty call.... I'd ignore him from now on.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:05 PM on May. 10, 2010

• For some men, children and maritial status don't mean a thing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:12 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Sounds like a typical, lonely, horny male. Block him
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I had accepted an old school friend and he told me he has had a crush on me since the 6th grade. I thought it was cute.
    Then after a few weeks of chit chat and a rough patch in my marriage he tells me to leave..that he can treat me better and I'm just stuck on........well if your so wonderful why are you single at 40?

I explained that marriage has it's ups and downs and it's important to ride things out, not leave because of a bad few weeks!
    I don't even have my chat options on most of the time because he is just annoying
    Anonymous

• Where the heck did you think it was going? He is a guy! And how can he be a kid if he is your age?
    Anonymous

• The level of maturity makes him a child, IMO.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:46 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Men, sometimes they don't think with the right head!?!
    yolandasix

Answer by yolandasix at 12:47 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Time to unfriend.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:42 PM on May. 10, 2010