What did u get for mother's day?

This is my 1st mother's day, my DH bought a card and put it in my baby's crib. is this cool enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is my ninth mothers day I received a beautiful diamond pendant. My Husband has spoiled me so much that even our kids when they go to the store that sells flowers have to get me flowers because they see Daddy buy Mommy flowers all the time.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:43 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I bought myself some new sheets for my bed.
    Anonymous

• i got a candle, a pretty flower pot, filled with gorgeous purple flowers, and a foam hangy-uppy sign that says WORLDS BEST MOM.

That was all from my daughter (6)....my mom took my daughter shopping, at thats what she picked out for me..it was perfect!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:47 PM on May. 10, 2010

• My dd (8 yrs old) woke me up and served me breakfast in bed- Cheerios! I twas sooo sweet and she said she thought of it all by herself. She also got me a little ceramic owl that she begged someone to take her to buy it cause she new i would love it. She made me a card and my SO gave me a card. My mom gave me a card, $20 and took me out to lunch after church. I spent the day planting a garden and riding 4wheeler with dd and SO then we grilled out. It was a great family day!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:48 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I recieved flowers my favorite carnations with 3 red roses in it, I am not a fan of roses. I think they are a waste of money. The whole family went out for dinner- laughed and induldged and a gift card for kholes.

:) I need clothes.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:49 PM on May. 10, 2010

• The kids lots and lots of cards, and my son gave me a carnation in a pot he made + a photo.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:50 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I never got anything! but i got to spend the day with my dd and my dh :)
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:53 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I think thats sooo cute that your hubby put the card in thecrib, thats sweet! I got Reebok Run-tones(sneakers) *&* my kids made me different things, my 7 yr old son made me Envolopes & decorated paper for me to write letters on(so sweet) My 4 yr old made me a jewelry box *&* a BIG pink card with here picture in the middle! I got a Happy Mothers Day from my 17 yr old dd, & a reg,. card from 10 yr old (but she makes me pictures all the time too), and I swear my 20 month old said ," Happy Mothers Day", following his 4 yr old sister...lol..& card from Hubby(S.O.) It was a beautiful day.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:57 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I got to change diapers, clean the catbox make dinner and clean it up so yeah, you did well!
    Anonymous

• I got a special homemade art gift from my oldest dd and my hubby did the some housework!!! lol. I also got a giftcard, pic frame, pictures and cards. It was a great day!!
    bonbon2010

Answer by bonbon2010 at 1:02 PM on May. 10, 2010