Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do i report a bad judge?

I went to court for two cases. The judge had made a prior judgement that one of my exs was to allow me liberal phone contact with my daughter. he blocked my number in october of last year to where i could not talk to her. i filed contempt of court on my ex and he did not find him in contempt. the second was for my other daughter and son which the same judge was over. i showed evidence that my ex lied on the stand about being abusive and other things, yet the judge did not accept any of it and gave primary placement to my ex.

Answer Question

Asked by CowboysBaby at 1:13 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You need to talk to a lawyer!!

    Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:15 PM on May. 10, 2010

  • File a complain with the American Bar Association, or an appeal.

    Answer by older at 1:18 PM on May. 10, 2010

  • You can file a complaint at the court house,,, or you lawyer can fiile one for you.. Probably the judge was discrimantory of your 2nd case because of the first one, You can demand a new hearing with a new judge,, good luck momma!

    Answer by kimigogo at 1:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.