Grrr Sprint!

Dh and I have had Sprint phones for almsot 3 years, last year we added my friend as a 3rd line. We want to upgrade to the palm pixie, because it says we have fulfilled our contract. And those phones are being offered for free right now. So I started to change it btu it was telling me I had to pay over 500$. I got online with someoen to ask them about it. And she just kept saying that I was only able to get 75$. I kept telling her I have done this THREE times before and never had ths problem. Our contract is up, we want a new plan and new phones. It's not complicated. I also told her that I was annoyed with sprint anyways right now because I am being charged for data usage for sending picture mail, even though I have free picture mail. and have bene told by a sprint rep. that I shouldn't be getting those charges. And she logged off!!! No question here.. just really pissed off!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what I did with my phone company is mention (in a nice way) that you're thinking of going with a diff company because you were offered a better price (especially if your contract is almost up) ask to speak with a supervisor for a better deal or get some of the fees/charges wiped out.
    Anonymous

• Talk to a supervisor,, on the phone,, or better yet march into the Sprint store and talk to a live person,, Can you retirive the chat records to file a report. I am from Kansas City,, home of Sprint,, and trust me they shouldn't be acting this way when they need the business so badly. I have found they have the best deals,, but give t-mobile a try,, if your contract is up you should be able to keep all of you numbers in tact,, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:49 PM on May. 10, 2010

• OP here. Ha.. I am talking to smone online and I mentioned canceling the services and she just said Ok call this number to cancel!
    Anonymous

• I always check my monthly statement to make sure there's nothing extra being billed. I have Sprint too and any time I have a problem I always call the reps. Although I have to admit sometimes I have to talk to 2 or 3 different reps because they don't understand what I'm talking about and that right there pisses me off. But they should give you credit for the data usage. Or what you should do is call Sprint and tell them that you have been with them for 3yrs and your dissatified and are thinking about changing company's. They don't like to hear that. As for you upgrading check your online acct if you have one. It will tell you when you can upgrade. If it's been longer than 18mth or 24mth(not sure which) you should be able to that's bull. Go to one of the stores or Best Buy. Best Buy doesn't deal with rebates. So if it says the phone is $49.99 that's all you pay and then they'll bill you for the activation fee. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• OP again... This woman is trying to aruge with me!! I told her I was being charged data for sending picture mail and she says that I'm using my phone t oget online and look at pictures. umm no.. I send a pic of dd to my dad every day. Thats it! I cannot beleive these people.
    Anonymous