Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of shoe stretcher to use on Wedges?

My husband bought me a pair of croc sling back wedges for mother's day and when I was wearing them yestrday they were really hurting my toes. I really like them a lot and I don't want to send them because I already wore them and I don't have the package to send them back. So I was thinking about using a shoe stretcher to stretcher out the front to the shoes to give my feet more room but I'm not sure what kind of shoe stretcher should I get, should I get one for high heel or just regular one where you can use on any shoes. Or is there something else I should try.


Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Shopping

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I use damp paper,, not wet just damp and stuff,, and I mean stuff it in the toe part,,,When the paper dries,, they should be streched a bit,, if they are super tight a cobbler can strech them for you,, the shoe strechers I have used always make them too big! Good luck!

    Answer by kimigogo at 2:15 PM on May. 10, 2010

  • It seems like there is a whole in the market! Invent them and make a million bucks.... :)

    Answer by BlooBird at 2:09 PM on May. 10, 2010

  • I don't know if you'll be able to stretch Crocs.

    Answer by mompam at 2:22 PM on May. 10, 2010