Question?

I have been having pain in both of my lower sides since I got up this moring.. It comes and goes.. Also I have been feeling really dizzy like i was about to pass out. I am stressing out so much thinking something is wrong with me.. I went to the ER the other day due to chest pain and they said its chest wall pain . That i have been stressing out to much i need a brake time for my self ect... I dont know if I need to go back to ER or not.. I have to take my DD to get her shots today so cant go today... What should I do abou this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Health

• Whenever I have something wierd going on with my body I use the symptom checker on webmd.com. its easy and free. It usually has a long list of possiblilties but may help you find more symptoms you didnt realize you had. and you may be able to figure out what is wrong by simply eliminating everything doesnt fit. This is how I figured out I had to have my gall bladder removed....the ER told me it was contstipation at first.

Also, try going back to the ER when you can...or maybe even call your regular doctor and make an appt.

HOe this helps! :)
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:42 AM on May. 11, 2010