What is the most annoying question someone asked you?

If I was pregnant when I was not.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:20 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is... "Are you babysitting?" when I am at the grocery store with my kids. I look like I am14 years old so I guess thats what everyone assumes.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:22 PM on May. 10, 2010

• There were a variety of rude questions during my last two pregnancies. Why people think that my family planning decisions are any of their business is beyond me.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:22 PM on May. 10, 2010

• When I was in hs I was very skinny and tall (5'10), people would constantly say omg "How tall are you, do you play basketball".. Now that I'm a little older and have a little more weight people don't mention my height as much, but in hs it really gave me a complex and I would constantly slouch over to appear shorter.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 2:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

• when is your baby due? He was 3 weeks old and in the cart in front of me,, LOL! That damn C-section!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:24 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Uh, some woman asked me if I was an illegal. Lol.. just because I'm mexican right?
    I was born here, so I'm pretty sure I am legal.

Stupid.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• "How many more kids are you going to have! GEEZ!"

I have 2 children. This question was asked by my mother in law, and also by my cousin. I think the next time I am asked this question I will say "Hmm maybe 5 or 6.. I haven't decided which one yet"
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:26 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Do you speak English?
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:27 PM on May. 10, 2010

• When a nurse asked me if I was in labor while I was walking down the hall on the POSTPARTUM floor to see my baby in the NICU.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:29 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Are you boys twins?
    I think I just find this annoying because people ask all the time. Sure once in awhile they have the same shirt on, but they are different sizes, different hair, different eyes. They are 13 months apart.
    Anonymous

• "You're still pregnant?" when I was obviously STILL pregnant and it was asked EVERYDAY for the last 3 months of my pregnancy.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:39 PM on May. 10, 2010