What color is your couch?

I always get light brown/beige thinking out getting a diffrent color, mind you I have kids and they only eat in the living room, when it is movie night.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:22 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Brown.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

• We have dark brown leather. It is GREAT for eating on! You just wash it with a sponge. I really recommend it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

• We have two. One is chocolate brown fake suede, the other is tan with a vine print.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

• We have a nice dark brown leather couch. I LOVE it! I agree that it is easy to wipe down. We had a light tan fabric couch before and it got sooo stained.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Dark green suede.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:28 PM on May. 10, 2010

• our couch and love seat are blue/white plaid. i love them! i used to like solid color furniture, but the plaid hides anything that little fingers might leave behind.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:30 PM on May. 10, 2010

• We have a sage color micro fiber set in one room , then we have dark brown leather in the other tv room..Love the leather no stains, just wipe it down and moisturize occasionally.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 2:32 PM on May. 10, 2010

• The sofas in our living room are a warm chocolate brown, the sofa in our living room is a sage/moss green color...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:40 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I have a rusty red couch and chair with gold and brown pillows in my living room on the main floor. My basement family room couch is brown with multicolored pillows the chair is dark brown leather.

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 2:42 PM on May. 10, 2010

• The one that we "live" on is a medium green fabric. No stains show on it, but my kids were at the youngest 8 when we got this set. We also have a dark burgundy leather set in the living room.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:00 PM on May. 10, 2010