Could I be pregnant again?

I went on the shot when my 8 month old was born, And went off it in January. I had a period in April starting on the 4th, and have yet to start it this month......Could i be pregnant again?
P S we've been using condoms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Any time you are sexually active, there is a chance that you could be pregnant. But since one of the side effects of the shot is to not get a period, I wouldn't stress about it unless you are having other symptoms.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:25 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I think not likely as long as you have been using condoms every time,, but you are late so I would buy a test just to be safe! I know that shot messes up your cycles for some time,, let us know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:27 PM on May. 10, 2010