Did you fight with your husband/ significant other last night?

I did. We got into it bad. When I mentioned that he didnt even tell me Happy Mother's Day, he said, "well, you arent my mother."
Shithead

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• LMAO..that just sounds funny!
    Anonymous

• No, he'd been gone for Fri and Sat, and got home while I was at my mom's house and cleaned the house from top to bottom. So I was pretty happy to see him!
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:33 PM on May. 10, 2010

• yeah a stupid fight about politics lol.
    Anonymous

• Geez, that was a mean thing for him to say! Hope you guys kiss and make up today. : (

We didn't fight. In fact, we totally owned at Wii Tennis. We sometimes indulge in our child-like side. : )
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:34 PM on May. 10, 2010

• No we have not been getting along great but he was actually very sweet for mothers day. My dad never said happy mothers day to my mom and he said because she is not his mother! Thats just being a jerk if you ask me! But believe me mine is not perfect! LOL
    Anonymous

• We have been getting along great til yesterday! He is a jerk... the shithead remark was to him lol Its is kinda funny. i dont see any kissing today... when i get home he laeves for work and probably a good thing. Right now I am still not happy with him.
    Anonymous

• We didn't fight but I was a little upset when I smelled cigarette smoke on him. He smoked a cigarette at work (we both quit years ago) I wouldn't have been as upset if he would have just told me instead of hiding it. I guess it wasn't a fight just me making him feel guilty.

Anonymous

• We didn't last nite but there's going to be a blow the roof off argument tonight! lol (ok so it's not funny but you know)
    When I met my DH he smoked. Well about 4 months after we were married he quit and has only had like 2 in 5 yrs. Well apparently last nite he decided to buy a pack and then just tell me he bummed one off a co-worker. He knows how I feel about both.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:53 PM on May. 10, 2010

• No argument but I was a bit pissed at him for not even bothering to tell me happy mothers day, for not even buying me a cup of coffee (I had to pay for it myself), for not allowing me to watch my favorite tv show in peace (nope, I had to deal with kids who would not go to bed while he was on his computer ignoring it all) and what really ticked me off was he asked me how much money I had as HE needed money! UGH!
    Anonymous

• No, me and DH are getting along very well, as usual. We do have our moments, like any couple, though. I am sorry your SO was so rude toward you,Hon.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:21 PM on May. 10, 2010