Did you know the only photos that should be in your bedroom is

you and your mate. For intimate reasons, I suppose.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:33 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Was not aware of that. I have a table in my room full of pics of my hubby and I, the kiddos, my parents, and a few other family members that mean alot to me. it's the one place I can keep them all without the kids getting ahold of them lol I don't really see why it matters
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:35 PM on May. 10, 2010

• We have pictures of our kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:35 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Who made up that rule? Besides, the kids were created in our bedroom, the least we can do is display a picture of them there too =D
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:38 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I don't have pictures of our kids in our bedroom. The ONLY picture that I have is a picture of our son's feet from after he was born. He passed away shortly after being born and I don't want to get asked everytime someone comes over, who's feet that is. As for pictures of other ppl... No pictures of ANYONE in the bedroom. I've heard that too and I believe in it. My beddroom is the place where my husband and I make love and I don't want pictures of the kids everywhere.
    Anonymous

• I didn't know there was a rule for it but I wouldnt have pictures of my daughter in there anyway...

lol@gramsmom

My beddroom is the place where my husband and I make love and I don't want pictures of the kids everywhere.

and DITTO to you!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:44 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I have no pictures of my kids in my room one of the design shows told me.

Sounds great too me I can't picture making love then looking around and seeing everyone stair at me. LOL, or feel like they are.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:55 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Yeah, I don't really want an audience either :p

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:56 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I don't look around when I'm having sex...I don't know about you..but I either have my eyes closed, or I'm looking into my hubby's eyes (or other parts of him hehe). I have a family picture in my room...but it's not like I look at it while I'm having sex.
    Anonymous

• I have Twilight posters framed and hanging on our walls! No pics of the kids or other family in our room, that would be a little weird!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 3:23 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I have a couple pics of my kids on my dresser and that's it my hubby and I don't have many pics together anyway cause he's always the one taking the pics cause he won't show me how to use the camera
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 8:15 PM on May. 10, 2010