Should i wake her up?

My5mth old dd went to sleep at 11 that night and woke up at five for a bottle and change and went right back to sleep and has not woke up for a bottle and its 2 should i wake her up or just let her sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 3:00 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Well, thats a long time to be sleeping & I personally would wake her up. She needs to eat. Any idea on why she is sleeping like that? If not, I would figure out. Is she sick?
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:01 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I would let her sleep. Probubly a growth spurt. Shes sleeping for a reason. My son did that when he was growing. Id prob wake her up after a 12 hour stretch. To get some food in her.
    Anonymous

• I would wake her up,, just to be sure she is okay,,IDK seems a long time for a little one not to wake up from hunger,, Does she have a fever?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:05 PM on May. 10, 2010

• That is a long time. I would most likely wake her up if it seems that she is sleeping that long for no reason. That meaning, I know when my babies got shots they would sleep like that. So if she got shots yesterday, then this is probably normal.
    Anonymous

• Babies can sleep anywhere from 12-15 hours at night. That would almost normal since she didn't go to bed until 11 pm. I would start moving her bedtime up so that she's going to bed at 7 and waking up around 7 or 8 am. But yes, I would wake her up because now she will be probably be awake all night.
    Anonymous

• My 5 month old sleeps 12-14 hours most nights. Some days he takes a good nap. Other days he just dozes on and off throughout the day. I wouldn't worry about the need to eat so much. She will wake up when she is hungry. You might consider waking her up though so that she sleeps at night.
    mupt02

Answer by mupt02 at 5:32 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I would wake her. even if you rouse her just enough to eat. she needs nourishment.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:39 PM on May. 10, 2010

• wow i would wake her..... and see if somethings wrong... ask the dr. for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 11, 2010