Formula Help

JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I AM NOT ASKING FOR CASH OR FOR SOMEONE TO SEND ME A CAN OF FORMULA.

Alright now that I said that as clear as I could here we go.
I'm down to one can of formula and we don't get paid for another week and this can will not last a week. We don't have much money right now so I was hoping someone out there had an extra similac coupon, you know the ones that you can get $5 off. That would really help a lot. We don't quilify for WIC or food bank. I already called to see if they would be nice enought to spare at lease one can for my baby but of coarse they said no. So if any one can spare a $5 off coupon for similac please message me and I will PM you my address. Thank you in advance.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• My pediatrician's office keeps small cans of formula. Why don't you call them and ask if they can spare a can or 2? I wish I could help!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I have a couple cans of formula the regular simalac my dd had to have the rs kind i dont need them i will send them to you. You will just have to pay the postage
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:12 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I just looked i have two unopenod cans and one that is half full.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Thanks ladies
    I'll call my dr office first then get back to you robinalbright, it may be a bit because my dr office takes forever to return phone calls. THANK YOU SO MUCH
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:17 PM on May. 10, 2010

• You might Qualify for WIC. Contact your local WIC office (Google WIC [your city/state]). They can help suppliment foods and formula for you!!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:31 PM on May. 10, 2010

• no we dont quilfy for wic, we make like 15$ to much. If only that $15 would cover all the formula for a month. We can normally afford everything but my SS BM took him to the wrong clinic that our health insurance doesnt cover so there was a large bill we didnt even know about and we got a call from a creditor asking where the money was to pay the bill. It was 7 months past due. We live in different states and she doesnt speak with us so we had no idea about the bill or the visit so we had to pay it off before it ruined my hubbys credit, and he has damn good credit
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:56 PM on May. 10, 2010