What is your favorite thing about having a little girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Besides doing there hair, lol Everything.
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 3:12 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Everything! My daughter is my shopping/cleaning/housework/dinner partner. She loves to help me. We just went out and got manicures/pedicures this weekend for the first time. It was so much fun.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:14 PM on May. 10, 2010

• i have 2 girls & it's so fun. they love to wear pretty dresses & fix their hair. they're always so affectionate & love to give & receive hugs & kisses. they love to talk to me about any and everything. at bedtime, my oldest will sometimes switch it up & tell ME a story. little girls are so sweet & fun.
    Anonymous

OMG. This is my answer, too. My friend just found out she's having a girl, and I told her - You'll love it, except for doing hair.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:16 PM on May. 10, 2010

• Well my daughter is only six months old, so she's really just coming "alive". (So to speak) She's completely different from my son in every way. She is more bubbly and more talk a tive. Right now I like that I can dress her up in cute dresses and things. Clearly things I am not going to do with my son. Ha! It's really great to be able to shop for all of the little girl clothes. As she gets older I'll be able to answer this better, but for now that's what I love.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:30 PM on May. 10, 2010

• um...the clothing is cuter? to me there is nothing really girl-specific about her right now, granted i dont have a son to compare her to. also, her hair doesnt seem to want to grow haha so its only a short bob right now. shes only (almost) 2 and everything she likes i can easily see a little boy liking too...i guess thats the curse of having a tomboy for a mom :)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:46 PM on May. 10, 2010

• my daughter is 2 and so far I would just say buying her girly things, because other than having a shoe obsession and wanting to wear sparkly dress shoes all the time she's not very girly. I love having a girl and I really wanted a daughter, but she's not that different than my boys so far. And in case it sounds negative I don't mean it in a negative way at all, it's just hard to pick something about her that is really different.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 3:53 PM on May. 10, 2010