I need help setting up a routine for me and my 5 yr old

I am a SAHM, I have A.D.D and it is not being treated. My son is out of school and has writting problems, when he does write it is so light you cannot see the lines.
I need non-Bashing help here, please....
For me without a place to get and go to is hard. Like school days are easy because it is routine.
There is no longer a reason to be up at 7 am be out of the house at 8.
With my A.D.D. I am lost without a schedule.
what would be a good way to get a system going where me and my son are just home bodies playing on the internet all day.
He needs to practice his writing and his dad is not any good at enforcing it all he wants to do is sit back after work until it is time for bed.
So I need a routine that involves writing or something that encourages the use of my boy's hands. and along with everything else that i should be doing all day long.
Do you have any ideas? what is your routine and how do you make yourself fall into it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on May. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• write down how you want your day to be, I have minor ADD and if I don't write down my list then I bounce all over the place. Maybe every day be similar with differen things thrown in. Like breakfast same time each day, an activity, chore or something like that next. Write it out for the week or a few days or the night before whatever works for you but I find that is what helps me. Sometimes I wll ask my son what he wants to do that day and we'll add that in.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:55 PM on May. 12, 2010

• op here.....
    I meant to say that me and my son aren't homebodies.....instead of asking how we can be homebodies...I didn't mean that i want to be a homebody...I want/need routine
    Anonymous

• I will design a schedule for my kids for the summer. thats usually what we do. We do swim lessons and I get summer workbooks and they need to read every day. I also try to let them do art/ crafts type stuff. You can use some computer time for educational sites and then maybe a little play time. We typically stay on the smake schedule. This summer swim lesson for June start early so we will be there by 8AM. Just sit and list things you want to do with him everyday and try to make a workable schedule.
    Anonymous