i thought if you block someone they could suscribe to your blogs on myspace?

i edited my page so my blog list isnt listed...and i blocked my cousin and she subscribed to my blogs, most she cant read cause i have them set to only friends....the only blogs i have public are videos i like from youtube....
she went as far as making fake accounts to try an add me. ( i have an IP tracker that works fairly well)
i got a new myspace page and used a fake name, and just a graphic for the picture ID, and she still found me.

well anyways she somehow managed to subscribe to my blog, and according to my tracker she visits my page several times a day, unfortunately with the new myspace layout i cant be private anymore and what i have on my page says nothin personal about me, its just graphics...
i know i should just ignore it but i have been having problems with her for over a year now, i dont talk to her or have anything to do with her in any shape way or form but she stll feels the need to start stuff with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• She sounds like a nutbag. Why not have some fun and start making up all kinds of things to freak her out? Amputated your foot, adopted a new baby from China, Breeding pot bellied pigs, Having an affair with your boss or neighbor. Your husband has a boyfriend, your daughter is pregnant, etc... that'll teach her not to be such a snoop. LOL
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 3:33 PM on May. 10, 2010