Anybody doing the insanity workout?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on May. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i wish!!! its too expensive! burn me a copy please
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:33 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I have it and start tomorrow I also do power 90 x as well
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:07 PM on May. 10, 2010

• I've done the fit test, but then I had sinus surgery on Friday and I'm not allowed to exercise for 2 weeks! I can't start for at least 1 1/2 weeks, but I'm looking forward to shedding these last 16 lbs!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:03 AM on May. 11, 2010

• What is this? I've never heard of it.
    mom2pres

Answer by mom2pres at 8:40 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I've never heard of it either.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:42 AM on May. 11, 2010

• if you mean chasing a two year old all day then yes!!!
    chiana

Answer by chiana at 9:15 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Yes, and it really is insane lol. I hated it at first, but now I'm hooked. Warning! It is not for beginners! Here's what it's about for those of you who haven't seen it before: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/turbohill?bctid=25227773001 It's from Shaun T, the creator of Hip Hop Abs, but as you can see it's nothing like that lol.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:25 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I agree it is insane! I run 8 miles every morning and the Insanity workout is much harder than that.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 9:59 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I'm doing Insanity right now. I should have finished this weekend, but I am about one week behind. It definitely lives up to its name! I've got P90X on its way now. After I complete P90X my plan is to combine the two; maybe doing one workout 2 or 3 days a week and the other workout the other days. Good luck!
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 10:13 AM on May. 12, 2010

• YES! I'm in my 3rd week of insanity and I love it! It really is not for beginners. I already feel my body getting stronger and leaner. I lost fat and inches but no weight yet. Thats ok with me. I'm sticking with it and excited about my results so far. My muffin top is also shrinking! That is the one part of my body that NEVER got smaller. I am loosing fat all over and gaining muscle. I am completly addicted to this workout.
    MEstrada1222

Answer by MEstrada1222 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010